Letter to the Editor: Holly Lake Homeowners Group challenges Holly Lake Ranch B Board
Jan. 10, 2012 at 10:20 a.m.
<strong>Who cares about the truth?</strong>
In an article titled "Holly Lake Homeowners Group challenges Holly Lake Ranch B Board" appearing in the Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 addition of the Big Sandy-Hawkins Journal, the author chose to ignore the truth. Instead he tries to sensationalize the story by creating controversy with misinformation.
Here are the facts:
1. I started the network he refers to.
2. He is a member of the network
3. The purpose of the network is to exchange information.
4. The people in the network have many different opinions on any given subject including the new security building.
5. I am personally not against constructing a new security building.
6. The proposed new security building is to be constructed on property that is not owned by the HLRA, which raises some concern to me.
7. I have brought this concern to the B Board of Directors attention by email and one meeting in which only my wife and I were in attendance.
The author is being fed false information which he chooses not to verify or he is trying to generate controversy on his own. We have communicated many times in the past thru email and phone calls concerning other issues. If he cared about the truth, all he had to do was ask.
P.S. I would like to apologize to the editor and readers of the Big Sandy-Hawkins Journal for being subjected to this pettiness, but I find it necessary to set the record straight.
<strong>Glenn Wagner</strong>, Holly Lake Ranch