Cora Marie Davis
Jill and Geoffery Davis of Marshall, Texas announce the birth of their second child: Cora Marie Davis, who arrived July 27, 2019 in Longview, Texas. Cora was eight pounds, ten ounces and 20 inches tall. Maternal grandparents are Jan and Mark Lockhart of Longview; paternal grandparents are Theresa and Preston Davis of Hallsville, Texas. Cora was welcomed home by her big brother Elijah.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mother, grandmother fighting Tatum ISD dress code hire lawyer as students put in ISS
- CPS investigates incident at East Texas Montessori Prep Academy
- Longview police: Friday wreck on Loop 281 was fatal
- Parents, community flock to Tatum ISD meeting to voice dress code concerns
- Marshall High School senior killed in wreck
- Longview man charged with forcing woman to perform sex act
- Concentrix to lay off 177 employees at Longview call center
- Longview nursing facility faces $21K fine after three residents with dementia leave locked unit
- ET Football: Lobos shut down West Monroe, 17-7
- Longview man, Tiger EMS operator, sentenced to 30 months in prison for health care fraud