Jo Lee Ferguson wishes she kept her maiden name - Hammer - because it was perfect for a reporter. She’s a local girl who loves writing about her hometown. She and LNJ Managing Editor Randy Ferguson have two children and a crazy husky.
As featured on
QUESTION: I have been concerned as I watch the walkers and bikers crossing Fourth Street and Hollybrook where the lights have been installed to help those using the trail to cross the street.
- Business Beat: Tex-Mex restaurant opens in Pine Tree area
- Kansas loses population as neighboring states gain
- Divorces granted: Jan. 8-14, 2023
- Longtime educator files for seat on Longview ISD board of trustees
- LISD approves 2023-24 school calendar
- RLM General Contractors sees bright future in East Texas
- Stallard: A busload of heartache and hard knocks
- 'Buzzard' spotted in Kilgore turns out to be bald eagle
- LONGHORNS VISIT: Sarkisian visits Pine Tree campus
- Longview ISD set to offer free plumbing classes for adults