I always get this question, “should I have a will?” The short answer is, “YES! Absolutely. Without a doubt. 100 percent.” Having a will is beneficial in so many ways that it doesn’t make sense to live your life without one.
Views of marijuana use in our society are ever evolving. In some parts of the country, you can casually walk into a store and purchase it for recreational use. Other parts of the country will still throw someone in jail for possessing trace amounts of the substance.
America is a land of second chances. We all deserve a second chance. Sometimes you really are at the wrong place at the wrong time. Sometimes you do end up becoming guilty by association. Sometimes you do just make plain dumb mistakes.
- DPS: Teens racing on Loop 281 clocked at speeds reaching 91 mph
- Longview presentation shows how quilts served as 'Morse code' for slaves seeking freedom
- Longview police arrest two men in connection with shots fired at cars, houses
- 20-year-old arrested in Longview shooting death
- Hallsville North Elementary School earns national recognition
- Editorial: Longview ISD board must regain control quickly
- Police: Marshall man jailed in death of sister's boyfriend
- Longview man pleads guilty to stalking, released on bond
- Arrest made in homicide at Jaguars
- Longview Regional Medical Center CEO leaving position