As featured on
A former Sabine ISD teacher’s aide was sentenced to 10 years’ probation Wednesday for a relationship with a high school student.
- East Texas high school graduate profiles: Pine Tree senior overcomes loss, illness in family
- Longview woman jailed in fatal shooting during 'argument that turned physical'
- Pine Tree ISD updates teacher pay scale, boosts salaries
- Shreveport man arrested after hours-long standoff on I-20 in Harrison County
- 'A new adventure:' Gregg County Human Resources Director moves on after 43 years of service
- Regal reopens Longview movie theater starting today
- Hidden, violent past: Projects tell story of Longview area's history of racial violence
- Two adults, two children killed in Texas 31 wreck between Kilgore, Tyler
- East Texas athletes, coaches honored with Best Preps awards
- Strong named boys hoops coach at Spring Hill