A real estate attorney is an important professional to have in one’s corner when buying or selling a home. The legal resource Find Law says that buying and selling a home can be one of the most significant purchases made in a person’s lifes. Real estate law can be complicated, and all parties involved need to ensure they are protected as they complete transactions and negotiations. That is why it is essential to have a real estate attorney in one’s corner. A lawyer trained in real estate law will review contracts and other documents like title transfers and deeds. The attorney also handles the closing. Throughout the process, attorneys will provide legal guidance and explain terminology related to the transaction. In case of a dispute, the attorney will also provide legal representation in the courtroom, if needed, or negotiate a resolution on a client’s behalf. Even though a real estate attorney is another expense in the process of purchasing real estate, it is a worthwhile investment for the protection and peace of mind attorneys provide.
- CPS investigates incident at East Texas Montessori Prep Academy
- Parents, community flock to Tatum ISD meeting to voice dress code concerns
- Marshall High School senior killed in wreck
- Longview nursing facility faces $21K fine after three residents with dementia leave locked unit
- Church leaders clear $1.2M in medical debt for Gregg, 3 other counties
- Longview man charged with forcing woman to perform sex act
- Longview ISD wants district-wide charter campuses; town hall meetings set
- 43-acre estate of late Pilgrim's Pride founder Bo Pilgrim headed for auction
- Longview man, Tiger EMS operator, sentenced to 30 months in prison for health care fraud
- Proposal headed to Longview commission aims to seal Starbucks deal
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.