Students in Cathy Reints’ geometry class at Judson STEAM Academy this past week use the Jigsaw Model to peer teach the rules of triangle congruence using documents created the previous week. According to the Longview ISD school, the projects helps students grow in their International Baccalaureate program profile attributes by using communication and collaboration. According to ibo.org, IB is an international organization for students ages 3 to 19. Its four programs are designed to teach students to think critically and independently, the site says.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police ID Longview man, 20, killed in shooting
- Longview's Made-Rite Co. ending Dr Pepper product distribution
- Longview man accused of sending sexually explicit messages to 13-year-old girl
- Hundreds receive turkeys at law office giveaway in Longview
- Former White Oak restaurant owner accused of sex assault pleads to lesser charge
- Vietnam veterans continue to serve through food pantry
- Local ICUs 'pretty full' with COVID-19 patients, but capacity not concern for officials
- Longview police investigating shooting death
- City of Longview encourages residents to monitor water use
- Longview man arrested after 'altercation,' gunfire in Marshall
Which concept should the city use for an entryway monument in South Longview?