Christus Good Shepherd Health System President and CEO Todd Hancock talks about the Longview facility receiving its first COVID-19 vaccines and administering them to hospital staff.
As featured on
Longview's two main hospitals this morning each received a delivery of the new COVID-19 vaccine, and they plan to administer their first vaccines shortly.
- Longview-area men at Capitol riot arrested, held on federal detainers
- Man on death row for 2008 murder of child in Rusk County granted stay of execution
- Two people, including Longview man, die in crash near Henderson
- Gregg County providers won't receive COVID-19 vaccines this week; hospitalization rate above 15% for 33rd day
- Vacant Longview ISD board seat draws two candidates
- Fourth lawsuit against Longview doctor claims he sought 'vulnerable' child patients
- City of Marshall closes restaurant during illness investigation
- Sheriff: Rusk County deputy booked on assault charge after complaint
- Former Marshall ISD superintendent faces felony theft charges
- 'Hope on the horizon': East Texans get COVID-19 vaccine at clinic in Longview