As featured on
JEFFERSON — Jefferson's new Police Chief Jason Carroll has apologized for social media posts he shared on his Facebook page recently and has pledged to take sensitivity training after residents complained during the City Council meeting Tuesday.
JEFFERSON — Jefferson’s new police chief resigned Monday after some residents at last week's City Council meeting expressed concern over recent social media posts he had made.
- Gov. Greg Abbott warns if spread of COVID-19 doesn’t slow, “the next step would have to be a lockdown”
- As officials resist mask order, Abbott urges Longview leaders to enforce it to 'stay open'
- New Kilgore College Rangerette line announced
- Officials find more than 30 tire-flattening devices on I-20
- TEA: Schools must open in fall, follow Abbott's mask rules; distance learning to be option
- Gregg County COVID-19 cases soar by 182 for new daily record
- Longview COVID-19 survivor: 'I already got my miracle'
- Longview woman describes living with COVID-19: 'In this battle together'
- Police: Longview man arrested after another man shot in arm, leg
- Harrison County GOP votes to censure Abbott