10 Reasons Not to Skip Your Monthly Facial
April 11, 2017 at midnight
Most people don’t understand the benefits that a professional facial can offer. Many will wait until they show signs of concern on their skin (breakouts, dry skin, dark spots, etc.) or have an upcoming special event to prepare for before pursuing a facial. While we will welcome you whenever you come in to see us many of these issues can be often be treated and/or prepared for by scheduled monthly facials and knowing which products you should be using at home. Below are the top 10 reasons that you should start scheduling your monthly facials with a licensed professional now:
- Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and can be healing for your soul. The power of touch, massage, proper technique and professional products can heal. Stress relief and beautiful glowing skin? Yes please!
- Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal of skin cells.
- Facials decrease waste under the skin that can cause puffiness, redness and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just underneath. Facials also aid in detoxification.
- A professional facial can help to smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin. This can help to address issues such as premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging.
- A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. All skin types can benefit from a deep cleanse. Cleaning out the pores can help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation as well as help to reduce the size of existing pores. Left unchecked pores can actually stretch and widen with the accumulation of oil and debris.
- Professional estheticians can provide deep(er) exfoliation than you can achieve at home on your own. Exfoliation smoothes skin, allows for better results with moisturizers or serums, unclogs pores, improves the skins ability to retain hydration and evens skin tone just to name a few benefits.
- Professional facials allow trained estheticians to counsel you on the proper products you should be using as part of your daily skincare routine to help with your particular skin concerns. This alone is worth the investment as the amount of skincare options can be difficult and expensive to navigate without the proper information.
- Facials can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly. They are a good reminder that sunscreen is a necessity for everyone when enjoying the sun.
- Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage and the right nutrients and antioxidants facials also help your skin fight to reverse aging. We all inevitably age, but why not slow the process with glowing, firm and hydrated skin.
- Facials are not a miracle in an hour, but they allow you to give your skin a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health and look great while doing so.
Massage Envy of Longview is your local resource for your professional facial and skincare needs with experienced estheticians waiting to help you find the right products and skin care routine for your skin type. Visit us at 3088 N Eastman Rd, Ste. 100, in the Target Shopping Center or call us at 903-663-2600 to schedule your appointment today. You won’t want to miss our 3-day Murad Friends and Family event happening April 21-23. During this event members will receive 20% and guests will receive 10% off all Murad products. During our presale, happening April 6-20, members and guests can reserve the Murad products that you want to purchase during the 3-day event.