6 Great Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas
Dec. 12, 2017 at midnight
Christmas is almost here once again, and those highly organized and responsible folks are sure to be well-prepared for it. For most people, however, the holiday seems to sneak up like some jungle predator, leaping on them at the very last minute, often leaving them frantic and panicked, trying to pick up last minute gifts. Luckily with the help of a little imagination, it’s easy to come up with worthwhile, last-minute gifts that will be appreciated and won’t break the bank either.
Here are a few ideas to get the snowball rolling:
- Wine and gourmet food delivery. If the receiver enjoys wine, then a wine-of-the-month club subscription is a perfect gift. They’ll receive a selection each month. If on the other hand, they are a teetotaler, a gourmet food subscription is an excellent substitute. Giving both together is impressive.
- DNA testing. Exploring ancestry with the help of modern DNA testing is all the rage these days. 23andMe is probably the most popular service, but there are several on the market. An unusual and interesting gift, which might reveal some surprises that will be talked about for years to come.
- Adult coloring books. These have also enjoyed increasing popularity in recent years. It seems that coloring in these books creates a feeling of peace and serenity, which everyone could use these days. Along with a set of colored pencils and markers, it’s a gift of well-being.
- Chocolate. A gift that just about everyone will love, and appropriate for both men and women, and young and old. And a year’s supply is quite affordable. If the gift recipient can’t or won’t eat chocolate, then there are many other scrumptious delicacies to choose from.
- Tech gadgets. There are so many neat accessories for smartphones and computers these days, and many are simply amazing. But, these are things that most people just don’t think to buy for themselves. A practical and gee-whiz gift idea they’ll love.
- Money. If all else fails, this traditional fallback is sure to be appreciated.
- Gift cards. While this may seem like an unimaginative gift, it's becoming more and more popular because it offers choice. No one will look at a gift card with contempt; they can be purchased for almost anything, and even sent through email. Ultimately, it’s all but guaranteed that a gift card will be used and that's what matters.
Your local Massage Envy, located at 3088 N Eastman Rd, in the Target shopping center is ready to help you give everyone on your list their most relaxing holiday yet. In stores now when you purchase $125 in gift cards you will receive a FREE gift, a set of 3 essential oil roll-ons. Maybe you or someone on you list is in need or our amazing skincare products, don’t worry we have a great deal for that as well. Also in store when you spend $150 in retail products you will receive a FREE 60 minute healthy skin facial. Need more? For every $250 spent in retail products you will receive a FREE advanced skincare treatment, such as our microderm or chemical peel treatments. So give the loved ones in your life a gift card this year. Both you and the person who receives it will be very glad you did.