Saturday, January 20, 2018




Advertise with us

Carbon monoxide blamed for deaths of 3 Central Texas hunters

Dec. 31, 2017 at 10:54 p.m.


BROWNWOOD — Authorities in Central Texas say three relatives on a hunting trip are believed to have died of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a box trailer that was converted into a cabin.

Brown County Sheriff Vance Hill said propane heaters were used to keep the cabin warm, but the structure didn't have proper ventilation. He said there was no way for the poisonous fumes from the heaters to escape.

Names of the victims, who were found Saturday, haven't been released.

SHARE

Comments

Powered By AffectDigitalMedia