Seven people displaced after Longview house fire
By Staff Reports
Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:08 p.m.
Updated Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:49 p.m.
Seven people were displaced from their Longview home by a fire Tuesday afternoon.
Longview fire fighters responded to the fire about 3:30 p.m. at the house in the 1400 block of Hughey Drive and spent more than an hour putting it out, Fire Marshal Kevin May said.
No injuries were reported.
May said the fire started as an electrical short in the attic, where older wiring sparked flammable cellulose insulation.