Business Beat, on Page 8C, contained incorrect information about Eastman Credit Union. Eastman Credit Union opened its Mortgage Lending Center about a year ago, and its three-story, 34,000 square-foot branch office is expected to open this summer on a 5-acre site near Pine Tree Junior High School in Longview. The branch office also will house back office support employees.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- East Texas high school graduate profiles: Pine Tree senior overcomes loss, illness in family
- Longview woman jailed in fatal shooting during 'argument that turned physical'
- Pine Tree ISD updates teacher pay scale, boosts salaries
- Hidden, violent past: Projects tell story of Longview area's history of racial violence
- Shreveport man arrested after hours-long standoff on I-20 in Harrison County
- Regal reopens Longview movie theater starting today
- 'A new adventure:' Gregg County Human Resources Director moves on after 43 years of service
- Gilmer man, 20, killed in one-vehicle crash in Upshur County
- Two adults, two children killed in Texas 31 wreck between Kilgore, Tyler
- East Texas athletes, coaches honored with Best Preps awards