A look back on this week's heartwarming coverage from across East Texas.
- By Christina Cavazos email@example.com
Longview High School senior Arya Germanwala is seeking to fill a gap that exists in providing personal hygiene products to students in her sch…
- By Jessica T. Payne firstname.lastname@example.org
Longview-area Jewish communities are preparing to usher in a new year during the Rosh Hashanah holiday that begins at sundown Monday.
- From staff reports
The American Heart Association has donated 240 infant CPR Anytime kits to Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview.
More than 1,000 rabbits were on display during this past weekend's East Texas Rabbit Breeders Association’s Rabbit Show in the Longview Exhibi…
A new nonprofit children’s choir is forming in Longview with the goal to reach young people who might not otherwise have access to choir programs.
- By Michael Cavazos email@example.com
Fishing, swimming, boating and hiking were in effect Monday at Martin Creek Lake State Park in Rusk County as visitors enjoyed a sunny Labor D…
Longview’s National Night Out Kickoff on Tuesday evening may have looked different from previous years, but it didn’t discourage residents fro…
- By Bridget Ortigo firstname.lastname@example.org
A group of Hallsville High School students woke up early on their day off from school Monday to organize and participate in a 13-mile run/walk throughout the town in honor of the 13 U.S. troops recently killed in Afghanistan.
- By Maleri McHam email@example.com
The East Texas State Fair in Tyler is set to return this month for the first time since 2019.
Courtney Stern is a public safety reporter covering a wide range of topics. She grew up in Baltimore and later earned a journalism degree from the University of Miami. Stern moved to East Texas from Iowa with her husband and two dogs, Pebbles and Bam Bam.
- Walmart on Fourth Street in Longview closed until Friday morning
- PHOTOS: Longview High School student named Miss Gregg County
- New Starbucks proceeding on Estes Parkway in Longview
- East Texas constable gets jail time, removed from office
- Business Beat: Superior Outfitters in Longview to move
- Police: Man attempts to rob Gilmer bank, stays inside after receiving more than $16,000 before arrest
- Three men indicted in Longview gas station robbery set for October court appearance
- Longview woman gets deferred judgment in connection to 2018 death of child
- State lawsuit seeks restraining order, injunction against LISD
- 'Spring Melody': Spring Hill freshman hopes to inspire others with downtown Longview mural