Lindale residents Rita and Raymond Lewis talk about their love life and how their marriage has lasted 75 years. Tyler Paper spoke with them in an exclusive interview for their 75th anniversary, which was celebrated in the beginning of February.
As featured on
He was sitting in the auditorium during a regular school day in 1941 in Clarksdale, Mississippi, when school officials announced something he’d remember for the rest of his life.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police investigating death of man possibly struck by vehicle in Longview
- Rare East Texas cougar sighting confirmed in photo
- Pine Tree ISD mom upset virtual learners cannot attend prom
- 'Constitutional carry' bill in Texas Legislature draws opposition
- End of mask mandate, spring break didn't bring spike in Longview-area COVID-19 cases
- Man arrested after dog attacks, bites man walking in south Longview
- Text messages: East Texas men charged in Capitol riots expected, wanted 'battle'
- East Texans enjoy barbecue, bands and more at new Gilmer event
- Settlement reached in lawsuit against ex-Harrison deputy accused of assault
- Longview ISD considering name change of South Ward Elementary