Victoria County Sheriff Justin Marr explains why he wanted to travel with U.S. Rep. Michael Cloud, R-Victoria, and other representatives to tour border facilities near the state's southern border.
As featured on
U.S. Rep. Michael Cloud traveled to America’s southern border this week with Victoria County Sheriff Justin Marr and two other congressional members arriving the same day that Gov. Greg Abbott issued a statewide disaster declaration in response to an “ongoing influx of unlawful immigrants.”
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Longview resident wins $3 million on scratch-off lottery ticket
- MrBeast Burger now available in Longview
- Police: Longview man admits to killing girlfriend, arrested in Huntsville standoff
- Mitchell steps down as Hallsville's head baseball coach
- Downtown Longview oyster bar opens
- Warrant: Longview woman found dead had been strangled, doused in bleach
- Juneteenth events set across Longview area
- Business Beat: Longview security firm starts training academy and more area updates
- Texan wins as Great Texas Balloon Race closes after three days of flights
- Two suspects arrested in Longview EZ Mart robbery; police looking for third