As featured on
Former NFL players are teaming up with Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital to build better athletes and a safer game, and they’re doing it right here in East Texas.
- UPDATE: Questions remain on giant area power outage
- Longview ISD lost quarter of its teachers after 2018-19 year
- Hallsville man sentenced to 12 years in 2017 fatal racing wreck in Longview
- Gilmer native fulfilling dream to revive late father's old neighborhood
- List: 2019 TEA accountability ratings for East Texas school districts
- Day after power failure, SWEPCO still looking for cause
- Longview man arrested on multiple drug charges
- AAON Coil Products breaks ground on $28 million expansion in Longview
- Longview woman sentenced to 330 days in jail for making gun accessible to child who shot, killed herself
- White Oak man given 40 years for rape of woman with Alzheimer's
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.