Audrey Lee Capps
LONGVIEW — Audrey Lee Capps entered into eternal rest peacefully at home surrounded by loved ones on Saturday January 9, 2021. He served in the US Army during the Vietnam War . His passions in life were his family, the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers and golf. He is survived by his wife of 57 years Davalene Capps, his daughter Audra Sue and her husband Scott MacLaren, his son David and his wife Jennifer Capps, grandchildren Dalton, Baylee, Brody, Eric and Nick
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Property used by family business likely target of eminent domain by city of Longview
- Spring Hill ISD calls special meeting to discuss resignation of superintendent
- Christus Good Shepherd named Gregg County COVID-19 vaccine hub; clinic set for Saturday
- Longview hospital to receive 2,925 COVID-19 vaccines
- Longview woman charged after child tests positive for PCP
- Gift of life: Gregg County sheriff's deputy to receive kidney from White Oak woman
- Longview man gets federal prison sentence for trafficking in anabolic steroids
- More COVID-19 vaccine appointments added at Gregg County hub
- Kilgore College library giving away thousands of books
- U.S. attorney for Eastern District of Texas resigns