Bobbie Louise Simpson
GILMER — Mrs. Bobbie Louise Simpson, 85, of Gilmer, Texas, was born November 5, 1934 in Arkansas to the late Samuel and Alma Ellis Sewell and passed away on August 3, 2020. She married Bobby Simpson on July 18, 1956, they were married for 64 years. Mrs. Simpson worked as a retail clerk at Sears for many years. She is survived by her husband, Bobby Simpson; son, Wesley Simpson; daughter, Kristi Laughlin; brother, James H. Sewell; sisters, Patricia McClung and Jeanette Childers; and two grandchildren, Daniel B. Bell and Justin D. Laughlin. Mrs. Simpson is preceded in death by her parents; brothers, William P. and Samuel Sewell, Jr; and sister, Geraldine Kassube.
Graveside service will be held Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 11:00 AM at Colonial Gardens Cemetery in Marshall, TX with Bro. Kenny Peete officiating. The family will receive friends Tuesday, August 4, 2020 from 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM at Croley Funeral Home in Gilmer.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- ET Football: Lobo, Texas High scrimmage ends with brawl
- 'I'm gonna do another 100 years': East Texas WWII veteran celebrates a century
- City of Longview will stop paying for Hospitality Health ER visits
- Second man charged in Longview kidnapping
- Stallard: I'm thankful George proved me wrong
- Marshall woman charged with murder after 911 call to report she shot separated boyfriend
- Starbucks project breaks ground at busy Longview intersection
- Gov. Greg Abbott loosens coronavirus restrictions for restaurants and other businesses in most regions of Texas
- Longview man guilty of child porn possession
- “We don’t want anyone else to die alone”: Caregivers group posts signs in Kilgore to raise awareness