Charlotte Elaine McAfee
LONGVIEW, TEXAS — Charlotte Elaine Dorsey McAfee, 68, passed into the arms of her Lord on Sept. 14, 2020, in Austin, Texas. She was born on March 20, 1952, in Longview, Texas, to Weldon Lee “Buck” and Eula Mae Freeman Dorsey.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her brother, Richard Lee Dorsey.
Survivors include daughter, Dr. Kathy McAfee Eubanks and husband, Cary, of Austin; grandchildren, Buck Weldon Eubanks, Bain William Eubanks, and Finley Elaine Eubanks; sister-in-law, Sharman Dorsey of Longview; and a number of aunts, uncles and cousins.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, September 18, 2020 at Welch Funeral Home in Longview, Texas. A private burial will follow in Crim’s Chapel Cemetery in Henderson, Texas. Visitation is scheduled from 6-8 p.m. Thursday, September 17, 2020 at Welch Funeral Home.
The full obituary and condolences may be left at cammackfamily.com. The service will be live-streamed on the Welch Funeral Home Livestream page on Facebook.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- ET Football: Lobo, Texas High scrimmage ends with brawl
- 'I'm gonna do another 100 years': East Texas WWII veteran celebrates a century
- City of Longview will stop paying for Hospitality Health ER visits
- Second man charged in Longview kidnapping
- Stallard: I'm thankful George proved me wrong
- Marshall woman charged with murder after 911 call to report she shot separated boyfriend
- Starbucks project breaks ground at busy Longview intersection
- Gov. Greg Abbott loosens coronavirus restrictions for restaurants and other businesses in most regions of Texas
- Longview man guilty of child porn possession
- “We don’t want anyone else to die alone”: Caregivers group posts signs in Kilgore to raise awareness