Christopher L Little
LONGVIEW — Christopher L. Little passed away November 14, 2020 in Tyler. Chris was born November 13, 1968 in Houston and graduated from Sam Houston High School. He was a diesel tech for Bufkin Truck Service in Longview. He was a member of Flint Baptist Church.
Chris is preceded in death by his wife, Lana Pannell Little, his fiance Edythe (Edie) Lewis, and father-in-law, Joe Boultinghouse.
Those left to cherish his memory are mother, Donna (Harold) Weesner, father, Leon (Mary Ann) Little; sister, Leslie Guridroy; daughters, Kaitlyn Little, Elizabeth (Brandon) Sheedy, Emily (Andrew) Coutere; grandsons, Denver and Daylin Sheedy, mother-in-law, Laura Boultinghouse; and brother-in-law, Keith (Donna) Pannell.
A celebration of Chris’ life will be 10:00 am Monday, November 23, 2020 at Cottle-Pearson Funeral Home in Overton, with a visitation from 2-4 pm on Sunday, November 22, 2020.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man shot, killed at 'party event' at Longview home
- Longview's Made-Rite Co. ending Dr Pepper product distribution
- Police ID Longview man, 20, killed in shooting
- Longview man accused of sending sexually explicit messages to 13-year-old girl
- Asian bistro in Longview adjusts, changes plans amid pandemic
- Longview man arrested after 'altercation,' gunfire in Marshall
- Vietnam veterans continue to serve through food pantry
- Two brothers injured in separate shooting incidents, Longview police say
- Police Beat: Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020
- Former Marion County Chamber director pleads guilty in theft case