Francine Hall Preston
KILGORE — Graveside services will be held on April 11, 2021 at 2 p.m. Mt. Zion Cemetery in Kilgore. No public viewing. Arrangements by Victory Funeral Services. Francine was born Sept. 14, 1950 and departed this life on February 14, 2021 at her home. Survived by husband, Robert and daughters, April Dupree and Yolanda English.
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Rare East Texas cougar sighting confirmed in photo
- Pine Tree ISD mom upset virtual learners cannot attend prom
- 'I dropped dead': Gregg County JP talks about recovery from massive heart attack
- End of mask mandate, spring break didn't bring spike in Longview-area COVID-19 cases
- Longview council awards $5.4M contract for Broughton upgrades, clears way for new Starbucks
- East Texans enjoy barbecue, bands and more at new Gilmer event
- 'Constitutional carry' bill in Texas Legislature draws opposition
- Text messages: East Texas men charged in Capitol riots expected, wanted 'battle'
- New York investors buy Longview Neiman Marcus distribution facility
- Police investigating death of man possibly struck by vehicle in Longview