Ellen Myers Wilson
LONGVIEW — A Life Celebration® funeral service for Ellen Myers Wilson, will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 5, 2021, in the Chapel of Welch Funeral Home. The family will receive friends for a time of visitation from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 4, 2021, in the Garden Court of Welch Funeral Home.
Ellen was born on Jan. 7, 1986, in Hobbs, New Mexico, and died on April 30, 2021, in Longview, Texas. A full obituary is available at www.cammackfamily.com
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Longview man is voice behind epic 'Mortal Kombat' scream
- Iconic Bodacious on Mobberly temporarily closes as pitmaster departs to open new BBQ joint
- Police looking for witnesses after fatal crash in Longview`
- Longview man awaiting trial for 2017 intoxication manslaughter arrested on DWI charge
- Suspect charged in shooting death of Ore City man
- Toddler from Kilgore hotel hot tub incident dies; organs donated to other children
- New Longview development, 'The Crossing at Main and Main,' attracts restaurants, retailers
- Longview man gets 50 years in prison for family violence
- Rare air: BMX event brings legends of sport to Longview skatepark
- Fleet selected as lone finalist for Spring Hill ISD superintendent