LONGVIEW — Loy Justice, 92, of Longview, TX passed from this life on August 21, 2021, at his home. He was born February 26, 1929, in Hallsville, TX.
Mr. Justice was preceded in death by his parents A. H. and Bessie (Collier) Justice of Hallsville, TX. His first wife, Patsy (Fox) Justice; and second wife Kay, (Jarrell) Justice; along with his brothers and sisters, Otis, Marie, Hoss, Faye, Nina, and twin sister Floy.
Survivors include his wife, Barbara Justice of Longview; daughter, Denise (Justice) Quebedeaux and husband Butch of Kilgore, TX; grandchildren, Trey Quebedeaux (Jamie) of Kilgore, TX, and Peyton Quebedeaux of Kilgore; great-grandchildren, Cason, Drake, Bently, Hunter and Rylee Quebedeaux of Kilgore, TX.
Stepchildren, Ricky Jarrell (Helen) of Longview, TX, Donna Jarrell of Richardson, TX, Valarie (Jarrell) Shipmen (Gregg) of North Richland Hills, TX.
He was “Uncle Man” to his ten nieces and nephews.
Mr. Justice was a Veteran of the U.S. Navy and served during the Korean War, 1950-1954. He was a mason and retired after 30 years from Eastman. He enjoyed fishing and quail hunting, playing golf, and loved playing dominoes.
Graveside services will be held on Sept. 11, 2021 at 2:00 PM in Memory Park Cemetery in care of Lakeview Funeral Home in Longview.
- Walmart on Fourth Street in Longview closed until Friday morning
- PHOTOS: Longview High School student named Miss Gregg County
- East Texas constable gets jail time, removed from office
- New Starbucks proceeding on Estes Parkway in Longview
- Business Beat: Superior Outfitters in Longview to move
- Police: Man attempts to rob Gilmer bank, stays inside after receiving more than $16,000 before arrest
- Three men indicted in Longview gas station robbery set for October court appearance
- Longview woman gets deferred judgment in connection to 2018 death of child
- State lawsuit seeks restraining order, injunction against LISD
- 'Spring Melody': Spring Hill freshman hopes to inspire others with downtown Longview mural