Norman Dale Harrell
DAINGERFIELD — Funeral services for Norman Dale Harrell, 77, of Daingerfield will be 1 p.m. Thursday, September 30, 2021 at Daingerfield Church of Christ. Burial will follow in Clark Cemetery under the direction of Horn-Nail-Haggard Funeral Home.
Norman was born April 16, 1944 in Daingerfield to John and Evie Mae Puckett Harrell. He died on Sunday, September 26, 2021.
He was a member of Lilley’s Chapel Church of Christ, worked at Lone Star Steel as a machinist and was a member of U.S. Steel Workers of America. He enjoyed playing cards, fishing and spending time with friends and family.
Norman was preceded in death by his parents and siblings, Irene, Johnnie Mae, Julie, Dorothy, Donald, Reginald, Billy Gene, and Gerald.
Survived by his son, John Harrell and wife Nicole of Franklin, TN; daughter, Tina Bullard and husband Larry of Pittsburg; grandchildren, Wyatt and Avery Harrell of Franklin, Eric Bullard, Kassie Nunez, Nelson Nunez, Kristin Waldon and Buddy; great grandchildren, Brody Waldon, Connor Nunez, Diego Nunez, Ricky Nunez; sister, Sue Resendiz of Longview as well as numerous family and friends.
Family will receive friends from 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
A memorial guestbook may be signed online at Nail-HaggardFH.com.
- Police: Gregg County constable arrested on DWI charge threatened officer
- Milkshake bar moving to Longview
- Longview manufacturer invests $40M in expansion, plans more growth
- Longview residents reopen Henderson movie theater
- Eight men arrested in Longview armed robbery; police looking for another
- Trial date set for Longview man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting a woman with her child
- Longview man sentenced to 6 years in prison for exposing himself to 16-year-old
- Longview ISD board meeting draws a crowd, few speakers
- Longview man to serve prison time for child porn possession
- Officials: Man jailed on capital murder charge after admitting to killing girlfriend