Patricia A. Rogers-Robb
LONGVIEW — Patricia A. Rogers-Robb passed away on November 23, 2020 at Longview Regional Hospital. Patricia was born in Mount Pleasant, Texas on August 5, 1937. Patricia is survived by her husband Ralph Robb, daughter Kristi Rogers-Keckler, grandson Chanse Keckler, granddaughter Pride Primmer and her husband Artie Primmer, great grandchildren Madison, Megan, Ayden and Dean, her sisters Gayle Mitchell and Sondra Freeman along with many nephews and nieces. She was preceded in death by her first husband Jimmy E. Rogers, son Todd S. Rogers, mother Ola L. Dunn and father Oscar D. Dunn.
Services will be held at First Baptist Church of Judson, 2038 Farm to Market Road Longview, TX 75605 at 10:00am on Monday November 30, 2020. The family will receive friends at the church from 9 to 10 a.m. prior to the service. Burial will follow at Judson Cemetery. An online guestbook may be signed at www.raderfh.com
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'Hope on the horizon': East Texans get COVID-19 vaccine at clinic in Longview
- Longview clinic agrees to pay more than $330,000 in Medicare fraud case
- Longview ISD cancels classes Monday; more snow-related school closings, delays
- Winter storm warning today for Gregg, surrounding counties
- Vacant Longview ISD board seat draws two candidates
- COVID-19 vaccination plans in East Texas continue taking shape
- Snow down, East Texas: Wintry conditions could affect Monday morning commute, schools close
- Man on death row for 2008 murder of child in Rusk County granted stay of execution
- Longview pharmacies, Diagnostic Clinic to get COVID-19 vaccines
- Thousands without power in Gregg County after snow blankets region