HUGHES SPRINGS — Services for Rita Anderson will be 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Harris Chapel Cemetery under the direction of Reeder-Davis Funeral Home in Hughes Springs. Rev. Lynn Hitt will be officiating.
Rita Lynn Hall Anderson was born November 6, 1951 and passed away October 22, 2021. She was preceded in death by her parents; Bro. Curtis “Shug” Hall and Hazel Black Hall; and nephew, Caleb Hall.
She is survived by her husband of 51 years, Donny Anderson; son, Jason Anderson and wife, Bobbie; daughter Michaela Skinner and husband, Brett; grandchildren, Stone Anderson, Madeline Anderson, and Haley Skinner; great-grandchildren, Leela and Lilith Anderson; sister, Linda Adams and husband, David; brothers, Alan Hall and wife, Beth, Wayne Hall and wife, Pam; and a number of nieces and nephews.
- Family awarded $730 million in wrongful death of East Texas woman
- New stores open in Longview Mall
- Longview man charged with burglary of home, stealing firearms
- Business Beat: Hook & Reel opens in Longview
- Lobos set for rematch with No. 1 ranked Ryan
- Daingerfield holds off WR rally for 50-28 win
- Bless on: Longview law firm distributes 750 turkeys for Thanksgiving
- East Texas hotels part of $822 million sale
- Police: East Texas constable, deputies stole ammo, cash
- Christmas parades to ring in holidays in East Texas