William Henry Walker
LONGVIEW — William Henry Bennett Walker, 81, passed away on January 9, 2021 in Longview, TX. He was born on August 31, 1939 in Marshall, TX to George Clifton and Ethel Walker.
He is preceded in death by his parents; siblings, Lela Estelle, Edna, Margie, and George Clifton, Jr.,
William is survived by his wife Myong S. Walker; sons, Cliffton and John Walker; grandchildren, Lillian and Max Walker; siblings, Jo Findley, Hazel Harris, Charles Walker; as well as many nieces and nephews.
He retired from the Air Force in June 1978 after serving 21 years. He married Myong in November of 1979. He was a longtime resident of Longview. William was known for giving heart, for being soft spoken, and for his love for the Lord.
A graveside service will take place on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 2 p.m. at Gum Springs Cemetery.
An online memorial guestbook may be signed at www.raderfh.com
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'Hope on the horizon': East Texans get COVID-19 vaccine at clinic in Longview
- Longview clinic agrees to pay more than $330,000 in Medicare fraud case
- Longview ISD cancels classes Monday; more snow-related school closings, delays
- Winter storm warning today for Gregg, surrounding counties
- Vacant Longview ISD board seat draws two candidates
- COVID-19 vaccination plans in East Texas continue taking shape
- Snow down, East Texas: Wintry conditions could affect Monday morning commute, schools close
- Man on death row for 2008 murder of child in Rusk County granted stay of execution
- Longview pharmacies, Diagnostic Clinic to get COVID-19 vaccines
- Thousands without power in Gregg County after snow blankets region