“For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things just as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let’s approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace for help at the time of our need.”
“...But we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block, and to Gentiles foolishness...”
- Man shot, killed at 'party event' at Longview home
- Longview's Made-Rite Co. ending Dr Pepper product distribution
- Police ID Longview man, 20, killed in shooting
- Longview man accused of sending sexually explicit messages to 13-year-old girl
- Asian bistro in Longview adjusts, changes plans amid pandemic
- Longview man arrested after 'altercation,' gunfire in Marshall
- Vietnam veterans continue to serve through food pantry
- Two brothers injured in separate shooting incidents, Longview police say
- Police Beat: Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020
- Former Marion County Chamber director pleads guilty in theft case
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.