Should Longview ban e-cigarettes in public places?
As featured on
- Credit union to tear down old Longview restaurant to build 3-story branch office
- Officials: Criminal activity could be involved in disappearance of Kilgore-area woman
- Daughter of missing Gregg County woman: 'I am trying to hold onto hope'
- Nolan crowned 82nd Yamboree Queen as Gilmer festival kicks off
- Marshall man pleads guilty to DWI in Upshur County, draws 25-year term as habitual offender
- ET Football: Lobos roll by Rockwall-Heath, 49-13
- Longview fire units responding to Titus County bunker explosion
- Family members: Man kills mother, aunt at Kilgore apartments
- Psychiatric report: Man held after two stabbing deaths in Kilgore had troubled history
- Officials search for cause of boom heard in Gregg, Upshur counties
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.