Longview Regional Medical Center, Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview and Community HealthCore are partnering with some local school districts to create a community awareness campaign about adolescent suicide prevention.
As featured on
- Texas Rangers investigating fatal officer-involved shooting in Marshall
- Military contracts, food truck bookings lure Hawkins to close restaurant
- 'Best profession on this planet': White Oak ISD superintendent enters final weeks before retirement
- Downtown street closures set Thursday for Longview Christmas parade
- Longview man sought by law enforcement captured in Shreveport
- Report of filthy living conditions leads to arrest of Gladewater parents
- Developers seek artists, designs for mural at proposed Starbucks as former Waffle Shoppe demolished
- ET Football: PREVIEW: Paul Pewitt vs. Daingerfield
- Business Beat: Tele's Mexican Restaurant in Diana expands with new location; new Zippy J's
- Thousands line downtown streets to enjoy Longview parade, cool weather
Get news sent to you!
Sign up to get our newsletters emailed to you.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.