WATCH NOW: Chief Deputy Kenny Kinsey talks about Murdaugh murders
- MARTHA ROSE BROWN, T&D
Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Dr. Kenneth “Kenny” Kinsey, a forensics expert, testified twice at the Murdaugh trial.
As featured on
“I wasn’t expecting all of the positive reactions; I really, really wasn’t,” said Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Dr. Kenneth “Kenny” Kinsey.
- The Pink Candle opens in downtown Longview
- Business Beat: Longview Mall adds two stores
- Affidavit: Longview woman gave birth in toilet, placed baby in bucket outside, went to sleep
- Carthage's Jada Walton goes viral for Houdini-like score
- Divorces granted: March 6-10, 2023
- Trial of two East Texans charged in Jan. 6 Capitol riot delayed
- 25 Gross and Extremely Satisfying Cyst-Popping Videos
- Authorities: Longview woman arrested after newborn found dead in Tyler backyard
- Missing Longview man found dead
- Judgments: March 6-10, 2023