Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers shows his feet to show he doesn't have COVID toe.
As featured on
Aaron Rodgers has a fractured pinkie toe — not “COVID Toe,” a malady associated with COVID-19 that causes red and purple lesions on the feet of sufferers who’ve tested positive for the novel coronavirus, as Rodgers did on Nov. 3.
- Best Penny Stocks to Buy as January Ends? 4 to Watch
- Officials: Drugs, guns, cash, exotic reptile found in search of Kilgore home
- Police: Shooting kills 1 person, injures another in Longview; man jailed in Smith County
- Document: Man charged in Gregg County wreck that killed 2 children said he often drinks and drives
- Former Lobos hoping to earn Super Bowl trip
- Woman charged in deadly Longview fire found not guilty by reason of insanity
- Longview family calls adopted child 'miracle baby' amid shortage of foster options in the region
- Cookie lovers, get ready: Crumbl opens Friday
- Settlement reached in civil rights lawsuit against Harrison County, ex-deputy
- Documents detail investigation into voter fraud case involving Gregg County commissioner